- People who call water heaters ‘hot water heaters’….you don’t need to heat hot water!
- Running out of soap in the soap dispenser and pumping the thing like crazy and finally giving up but not going and refilling it and doing it again later
- Opening the door to let the dog out and having a swarm of flies come buzzing into the house like they’ve been waiting there all along
- Cars blocking the right turn lane at an intersection because they’re going straight even though it’s a right turn lane and the 6 cars turning right behind it have to wait until the light turns green…
- People who don’t have any spacial awareness with their shopping carts and block the aisles in the stores while reading the ingredients on a soup can and no one can go around them and they don’t even notice or don’t care
- That smudge on my glasses that I can’t get rid of and it’s dead center in my line of sight
- Having the coffee maker shut off half way through making a pot
- Filling the car with gas an hour before the price drops
- People who mis-dial you and leave a message for someone else even though you clearly identify yourself on the outgoing message
- People who leave an outgoing message on their answering machine by only providing their phone number – the one you just dialed!
- Putting your garbage out on a really windy day and by the time the garbage truck comes, the recycling box has blown down the street then you have to go on a search mission to get your recycling boxes back
- Nose hair….on anyone
- Dog owners who let their pets ‘go’ on my lawn
- E-bikes, mopeds or scooters that go too slow to follow, but are on streets that don’t allow you to pass
- Cars parked directly across from each other on narrow streets, making it nearly impossible to navigate
- ‘Continental Breakfasts’….bring me bacon!
- Button-fly jeans. I’m over 50…buttons are for shirts, not pants
- 3 ring binders – I’m left-handed.
Ahh! Now that feels better….
Anything bugging you?